Saturday, August 13, 2011

My brother...

                              


Again it is rakhi...again there is rain, 
again I am alone, again i am feeling the pain!

Market is decorated, sweets are dulcet,
rakhis are praised and so beautiful again!

Again I bought a bond for your wrist,
again I wrapped my emotions into it!

I remembered our childhood today,
I stashed my tears in the eyes again!

Again  I see the sky full of kites,
Again I recall the sport delight!

My brother is so far from me, 
My brother is officially engaged again!

He wanted to come, he tried his best, 
But the time ditched us again!

Meaning of rakhi to me is my brother,
if he is not here, the festival is vain!

I am embarrassed, I am sad
I am missing my brother again !
I am missing my brother again ! !

1 comment:

आपके कमेंट्स बेहद अनमोल हैं मेरे लिए...मेरा हौसला बढ़ाते हैं...मुझे प्रेरणा देते हैं..मुझे जोड़े रखते आप लोगों से...तो कमेंट ज़रूर कीजिए।