Sunday, August 7, 2011

friendship day...

Since morning
I was thinking of you.. my friends..
don't you....
I want to fight with you
want to share my hard feelings with you
want to cry on your shoulders
my friend.. 
don't you....
My friends...who were very dear to me, who were
i found near to me..
Some says friends are for life...
i found some in my life..
some left... and some apart...
some are close to my heart...
I am lucky that i have you..
but please, keep in touch.. 
and be my friend for ever..
with 
all the hard & soft feelings..
differences we were having..
all the cadbury five stars, 
pastry's, samosa's
and 
with tears
my friend.
& don't dare forget me..
happy friendship day...
my friends......
my parents..
my lovely little sisters
my students
my keshu

love & regards

parul



3 comments:

आपके कमेंट्स बेहद अनमोल हैं मेरे लिए...मेरा हौसला बढ़ाते हैं...मुझे प्रेरणा देते हैं..मुझे जोड़े रखते आप लोगों से...तो कमेंट ज़रूर कीजिए।